Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hershey's Kisses

Yesterday, I ate 7 Hershey's kisses. Ooops! (Although I felt guilty, it hurt so good. #sorrynotsorry)


Yesterday, I officially became a LuLaRoe consultant along with my partner K. (#winning)


Yesterday, I gave a lot of (actual) kisses to my Cash Man, (#winning) worked the biz on my phone after I got off work and then completely ignored my Husband for most of an hour before he asked if I was planning to communicate with him at all that evening. (ouch! #notwinning)


Before you all point your judging fingers, let me remind you how busy I am. I work full-time, I'm a momma, I work out 5 times a week, (some days there are two sessions involved in a single day) and now I'll be selling LuLaRoe clothing. Now that you know that, it still doesn't change the fact that in life there are indeed specific roles you cannot neglect. (This is me, judging me! Your welcome.)
  • If you are a parent, you have a responsibility to that child at all times, just not when it's simply convenient to you. Yes, I needed to feed Cash dinner AND talk business strategy yesterday evening and figure how to record a video before my Hubby came home. I was busy multi-tasking which at times totally needs to happen. Parents are better at it and if you are a parent you will nod and if you aren't, well then you just aren't a part of the club man! (Thankfully, M walked in the door at just the right time for us to record the video! #coparentwin)
  • If you agreed to love another every day for the rest of your human life, then you also agreed to let them in on every aspect of your life and this does mean you need to communicate with them on 98% of things. (I don't think M needs to know all the details of my morning poop or just how much I think about Jack White. It's scary folks!)


I am very bad at communicating at times when I feel stress. I will just go on, head down and living in my own thoughts before I realize I have been silent or merely unresponsive for at least an hour. (Trust me, other times you can't shut me up so I believe it averages out.) But, it made me realize that I am not doing all of these life things alone. Why am I acting like I'm the ONLY one who can get. shit. done???


I am the only one who ate the Hershey's kisses. I'm Han Solo there. BUT, I'm not alone in life. Today, I wasn't  alone when I woke up, "Hello Cash Man and your baby gibberish!" Today I wasn't alone when I worked out. (never have been and never will be. #gymfamily) Today, I wasn't alone when I talked about LuLaRoe, others were sharing in the excitement of it all. Today I wasn't alone when I was stressed to have all the things I needed for our busy day, I had M to text. (even if that text just says, "yo!") Today I wasn't alone with Cash as we still have the privilege to visit my Grandparents every weekend and their love is whole, pure and so warm.


Life is much easier when we aren't alone. Get out of your head and realize that if you are dealing with something heavy, reach out. Talk, text, socialize. You aren't alone, but only YOU alone can eat the Hershey's kisses.


Peace, Love and Light!
Talk soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment