Friday, May 20, 2016

FRI-YAY!

It's finally Fri-YAY and I have green and grey (...am I dying????) mucus coming out of my nose after the lovely Neti Pot rinse! Yummy. Enough about me...what about you?

It's Friday so are you planning for a fun-filled weekend? (Ok, back to me! I have one of my bestie's baby showers, a kick butt concert with some FAB ladies, multiple workouts and grilling and chilling with our frands! I'm already tired!) Are you working the weekend? Let's face it, not everyone has the M-F, 8-5 corporate pulse and those of you who are working, what are you looking forward to? What are you not so jazzed about?

Either way, weekends are always buzzing with energy and plans. Make the most of it because Monday will be back before we blink and nobody likes Mondays. #amiright

Let's focus this weekend on YOU! Here is how:
  • Take 5 minutes to just sit quietly and breathe. Just breathe in and out and let yourself focus on your breathe. When I commit to doing this, it totally centers me and I think clearly. I'm able to go forward and do what it is that I need to do. (Then grab a mimosa and handle your shit!)
  • Wear something that makes you feel fabulous! Seriously, even if it's fancy and shit, pull it out from your closet and rock it girl! Life is too short to wear boring ass clothes. *See #shamelessbathroomselfie of me in my LuLaRoe this morning! Remember the mucus? I needed to feel pretty dangit!*
  • Give a hug to someone you totally dig. Hug your daddy, yo momma, yo babay, yo hubby, yo wifey, your bestie or your dog! (I would say cat, but that isn't realistic. We all know this!) Just hug somebody! It will feel really good and I bet that afterwards you smile.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend. Think of me and my mucus while I need to sweat at the gym. All of you working out next to me better get the hand-sanitizer out. #sorrynotsorry


No comments:

Post a Comment